- Solid Mahogany Top, back & sides
- Solid ebony binding, fingerboard, nut & bridge
- Hand carved mahogany neck
- Soprano 4 string
- Echoes of Aloha brand strings
- Rope Inlay design on the sides
- Grover tuners
In the beginning, there was only one size of Ukulele, the soprano or “standard” (21″ long, 12 frets.) It’s still the most popular.
This Mele mahogany ukulele is entirely handmade out of solid mahogany, with ebony bridge and fingerboard. The ebony binding ensures structural integrity, which allows us to offer the famous Mele lifetime warranty. Individually set up by Michael Rock for great action, awesome tone and precise intonation.
***Please note*** Due to the handmade nature of our instruments and the natural variations in wood grains, ukuleles may not be identical to the one pictured.