- There is a lifetime warranty on all of our instruments, however, there are things we do not cover.
- Please see list below.
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Our warranty does not cover damage to the finish including cracks, splitting or warpage of the wood due to changes in humidity, changes in temperature, sun exposure, fire, perspiration, acids, guitar straps, and cleaning or polishing materials.
- Damage or corrosion from excess moisture on the instrument and/or a salty air.
- Damage from modifications or customization.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, deterioration, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, and Acts of Nature.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized individuals or service centers.
- Items in stock can usually be shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
- Custom-built ukuleles and items not on hand will, of course, take somewhat longer.
- We ship most orders by Federal Express or by USPS Priority mail (insured).
- Shipping times can vary by several days when shipment originates in Hawaii.
- We do best, however, to ensure that all our valued customers receive their orders in a timely fashion.
- PLEASE inspect your ukulele immediately upon arrival. The carriers we use (USPS, Fedex, DHL, etc) are refusing to honor insurance claims unless submitted in a timely fashion. This means that if you fail to report any shipping damage to us, or fail to file an insurance claim within 24 hours, the claim will quite possibly be denied.
- Items ordered from our website may be returned within 7 days for a full refund of purchase price (not including shipping charges) less 20% restocking fee.
- This applies only to merchandise that has not been used, damaged, scratched, modified, or altered and is in the same condition as when it left our premises.